Monday 1 August 2011

What I came up with

Well, here it is. No idea why I decided to go with a baby or even where the idea came from. I really enjoyed the challenge though and especially the making of his room and all the toys. Oh and if your wondering the coloured stacked things are meant to be clothes.

I didn't have many problems but one I do have is that when I render and image of my scene my babies head goes strange colours. Also, for some reason all the objects I smoothed become un-smoothed when I render. I'm planning on asking what has happened to cause these problems in my lesson tomorrow. I would like to fix it. Here is a rendered image that shows what happens.

Please comment and let me know what you think of my baby and my scene. Remember it was my first go at modelling a person in Maya though :p




0 comments:

Post a Comment