Tuesday 2 August 2011

Critique for 2nd assignment

Well it wasn't bad. Said (my mentor) liked my scene and said the colours were good and appropriate for a child but as it's an indoors scene I should put the scene in a box. He and my classmates seemed to like that I rigged the bear too. I did that just for a bit of fun as I thought the bear could be posed in silly positions or the baby could move it easily.

I asked about the problems that occurred when I rendered and Said said it was because I was using Maya's rendering tools and I should use Mental Ray so I will be trying that. The only thing he said I need to change is the cameras because I broke the 180 degree rule. Something I have never come across before. Below is a good video that I found that explains what it is.


0 comments:

Post a Comment