Friday 29 July 2011

Taking Notes

I've been taking notes to record everything we are being taught but I've realised how long it takes me as I am writing in so much detail, 24 A5 pages for 3 lessons... bit much. Funnily enough in my last Q&A with my Mentor I was caught out taking notes. I was just writing away writing what he had just said when I heard my name so I looked up and I had been put on cam. Made me jump and everyone laugh though. For those that don't know; whoever is taking the lesson, coffee talk or Q&A can turn your webcam on and show you to everyone in the session. One of the reasons the is a rule that you must always wear clothes to them :p

Any way, my note taking has been helpful as I have a system thats very organised so I can quickly find a bit that I wanted to remember how to do but I have now decided to dumb down my notes so I can be quicker at it but with the main bits still there. That way I can spend more time on my assignments. I was just trying to do what I did for my CAD lessons, my notebook for that was amazing, people were always asking to borrow it; think I even made copies for my friends who were struggling too. Always made me smile when I saw people looking up how to do something in my notes. Maybe one day I will type all my notes up and make it into a book along with tips I learn about animating during my life. Wish I could of done that with CAD notes but they mysteriously vanished :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment