Monday 25 July 2011

2nd Springboard Assignment!

This week is split into 2 sessions. I wasn't expecting that but its fine :)
The first session is about modelling and teaching us how to do it so we can make a basic character. I'm actually really enjoying messing with it to make a character that appeals to me. I've never really gone into modelling with Maya before so learning new things. My fellow classmates have set a challenge too. To see who can make the cutest character, my original plan has now changed slightly... I love challenges!

The 2nd session is to build a set for my character and place 2 or 3 cameras in different angles. Then put my character in the scene. I reckon this part will be quite simple as I already know what it discussed in this tutorial but should still be fun.

When I've finished it I will post a few images to see what you think and so you can see what I came up with.

Oh and also found out something... We don't get grades in Springboard! Gutted but not going to stop me doing my best :D

Also, here is a picture of me brought up on webcam during our Q&A :) They are so enjoyable and fun I can't help but grin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment