Tuesday 12 July 2011

1 Week to go!

I've been put through another 3 weeks of orientation and it was killing me as I am really excited about it but as I've been kept so busy for most of that time its distracted me from the waiting! I have heard from my mentor though! His name is Said Abdul Ghafoor and his website is www.saeedag.com I have also found out that my Q&As are Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6pm GMT (10am PST) and that my first lecture is next week.
I'm actually really nervous now but I'm sure I'll be fine and its just my excitement. I want to work harder than I have ever worked before, I want to be one of the best and most committed students Animation Mentor has ever had and I will blog what I do as soon as I've done it.

Please give feedback on my work; good or bad... don't worry about what you'll say, I can take it and I'd rather know if anything looks wrong or could be better so I can learn but please give a reason, don't just say 'its rubbish', please say 'its rubbish because...' or something along those lines. I'd really appreciate it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment