Sunday 12 June 2011

Scavenger Hunt Update

Well, I finally finished it. Was stuck on a few but got there in the end. I've also done something... bit embarressing. One of the questions was "Name a student whose video journal shows them singing/dancing to the theme song from an animated TV show?" Well, I found one person who danced to a song but don't know if it's from an animated TV show so I thought I would be silly and do one myself. Basically I made and wore a Pikachu mask and sung the Pokemon Theme Tune. I can't sing so makes it worse LOL
Sorry you all can't see it... It's only staying on the internet until the winner is anounced but I've taken a screen shot of it so you can see me in my mask :)

Also, While I was looking for a picture of Pikachu I found this! Made me giggle so thought I'd share. People do actually dye their cats, I've got a whole book on it and the are even competitions in it! Wouldn't surprise me if this picture is from a competition. They also do it with dogs, not sure if it's done to other animals.


Oh and I found this website where you can download print outs to make 3D models of pokemon and characters from the TV show and films! They are so cool! Might give it a go sometime :) Pokemon Paper Craft

0 comments:

Post a Comment