Sunday 19 June 2011

OH NO! It's Break Time!

Well, Animation Mentor is having a break before the next term begins so it means the student site is down until the 27th. I'm so glad that I will be distracted with helping to organise the Smelly Duck Rally otherwise those 8 more days will seem incredibly long and feel so wrong without Coffee Talks or Q&A's! I'm going to take my sketchbook to the rally too and hopefully get some pose sketches done, lots of funny and odd things happen at rallies so I will hopefully get some good unusual ones.

I am really excited about starting, I've been waiting for ages to get going. It's like a dream come true! I keep thinking about all the animation skills I'm going to learn and how I am going to learn from some amazing animators. I am looking forward to sharing my journey with you too and I hope I make it enjoyable and educational as well :) If you have any suggestions for my blog or want to ask me any questions then feel free to contact me anytime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment