Friday 17 June 2011

How to Train your Dragon

Anyone who knows me will know that I love the film 'How to Train your Dragon' and I love Toothless. He is so well animated and I love the little cat like mannerisms he has so when I came across the video below by Animation Mentor of them meeting some DreamWorks Animators to talk about it I got a little excited and couldn't believe I haven't seen it before! The is also a behind the scenes video below.

I love how they filmed themselves underwater to see how a dragon might move. Things like that is why I want to specalise in creatures as I can experiment and research how I think the creature would move or be challenged to make an animal believable so studying them intensly. It does sound hard but I'm not going to give up, it is my dream and if I work hard I will get there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment