Monday 5 September 2011

My 1 Leg assignment

Well, Here is what I came up with. It still needs a bit of tweaking and I think the is something wrong with the rig as when I rotate the body to a certain point it randomly moves the knee out to a strange angle so if you look closely while he is flipping up side down you will see this. I've tried playing with it but still can't work out how to make it stop it so hopefully we will have a Q&A or 2 this week so I can ask Said what's happening.


I'm really sad that Springboard has now finished. Said wasn't sure if we got Q&As this week but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I've just enjoyed it so much and learned a great deal. Said is really helpful and always goes over the hour and gives us a bit extra. I'm hoping that my future Mentors will be the same but I will miss his Q&As.

0 comments:

Post a Comment