Thursday 15 September 2011

Moving Picture Company - Cat's Pride

People who know me will know that I love cats and that I am a fan of the Moving Picture Companies work so when I saw they had made TV spots for Cat's Pride cat litter with animated cats in I was happy and impressed. It is done wonderfully and is the type of thing I would of loved to of worked on. They even used 2 real cats to ensure the right actions and reference; and they were trained for 4 weeks to make sure they got the right actions. They went with the concept of both ‘Pass Out’ and ‘Massage’ and it means the cats are anthropomorphic and perform amusing actions. They didn't go with drastic anthropomorphism and I think it's done wonderfully with just the right amount of humanism. I hope MPC bring out a 'how they did it' video/podcast like they have with some of their advertising and movie work, its fascinating.


To view the article by Moving Picture Company and the 2 tv shots they made please CLICK HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment