Wednesday 14 September 2011

Got my Certificate for Maya Springboard

Sadly, we didn't get a last Q&A so I never found out what Said thought of my 1 leg animation but I did get a new news item which was a link to my certificate and here it is!


I'm sad that Springboard has finished and that I won't have any more lessons with Said but I am excited about going onto Class 1. Only thing is... I've not heard from my loan company yet and I'm worried that I won't get it before class starts and will have to wait another 3 months! That feels like a lifetime to me! I have been trying to look at the plus side though, for instance, if I go into the next term I will graduate when it is the AM barbecue so I could go to that and graduation. It will also give me 3 months to practice and do more pose drawings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment