Tuesday 30 August 2011

Critique for Robot Arm assignment

I had my critique for my Robot Arm now its been constrained and I think I did ok and Said said it was good but he had a few suggestions to make it better.

  1. Ease in and out when it is sniffing the can and speed it up a bit.
  2. When it is wiggling its bum, ease in when its at the sides and out in the centre so its quicker when at the centre.
  3. Make pounce quicker as the is a big build up of anticipation for a slow grab.

I was also having a problem with the constraint making the can roll not work as you can see in the video below so I asked how i can fix that and my classmate Sophia suggested copying it and turn the visibility off the original until the 2 meet up when its stopped rolling and then turn the others visibility off and the original back on.


Said suggested using a different way of parenting called ZV parenting and suggested we watch this link - www.paolodominici.com/vid/parent.php

0 comments:

Post a Comment