Tuesday 9 August 2011

1st assignment where I get to animate!

Wooo! I've been really looking forward to starting an animation assignment and here it is this week :D Although it is very simple. The first assignment is to just move a ball around to show you can use keyframes and do playblast's. I've done this just quickly but I might have a play with it and make it more fun. Maybe, create a Quidditch pitch and have the ball as a bludger that flies around and scores a goal. Any way, here is my first attempt at this assignment. I know its not right but as I said I will have a play later to make it better.


Our second assignment is to create an animation of a ball moving in a circular motion using the ball model we were provided and to remember to select and set keys on the Control Curves in the graph editor ONLY! Below is what I did. I put a circle curve in front of it to show it does do a circle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment